Following sentences or phrases are commonly used for official or administrative work.
- Arrangements are being made to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Administrative approval may be obtained.
- Competent authority's sanction is necessary.
- Concurrence of the finance branch is necessary.
- Exigencies of administrative work.
- Explanation from the defaulter may be obtained.
- His request be acceded to.
- In anticipation of your approval.
- Such action may be deemed necessary.
- Repugnant to the context.
- Show cause as to why such action should not be taken.
- The file in question is not traceable.
- Timely compliance may be ensured.