Which one of the following words is different from the rest?
(a) Sweet - Bitter
(b) Big - Small
(c) Unhappy - Gloomy
(d) Thick - Thin
(a) Light - Heavy
(b) Broad - Wide
(c) Tiny - Small
(d) Noise - Disturbance
(b) Visual Display Unit
(c) Sri Lanka
(a) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(b) Inder Kumar Gujral
(c) Rajendra Prasad
(d) Morarji Desai
1: (d) Tiger. Rest others can be domesticated.
2: (b) Nylon is synthetic fibre, Rest are natural fibres.
3: (c) Unhappy - Gloomy are synonyms, rest are opposites.
4. (d) Roots is underground, rest are generally above the ground.
5. (a) June which has 30 days. Rest are 31-days months.
6. (a) Light-Heavy which are opposites. Rest are synonyms.
7. (d) Keyboard which is an input device, while others are output devices.
8. (c) Nebula which is a galaxy. Others are part of our solar system.
9. (a) Japan, Rest are India's neighbouring countries.
10. (c) Brass is an alloy, rest are metals.
11. (d) Knowledge. Rest are the ways to acquire knowledge.
12. (b) Rice is a kharif crop while others are rabi crops.
13. (c) Rajendra Prasad who was the president of India. Rest were the prime ministers.
14 (b) Sphere which is three dimensional while others are planar figures.