How do Organisms Reproduce?
Q(Teachers FA Manual): Fill up the a crossword puzzle as per the clues given below:
1. Malarial parasite reproduces this way
4. Male reproductive part of a flower
5. Also called ‘Future shoot’
6. Female reproductive part of a flower
7. A contraceptive that creates a mechanical barrier
9. An organism that reproduces by budding and regeneration
11. The leaves of this plant produce buds for reproduction
2. In animals, embryo gets nutrition through.........
3. A sexually transmitted disease
8. This part of the flower ripens to form a fruit
10. It passes from one generation to the other