Rewrite the following sentences after inserting the necessary punctuation marks and use the capital letters, wherever required.
1. will you help me.
2. delhi the capital of india stands on the banks of river yamuna.
3. mrs jindal knows english hindi urdu bengali tamil and punjabi
4. how beautiful the sky is
5. mother should i stay or leave
6. where do you want to go asked meera
7. she had a banana an apple a sandwich and a cup of coffee for breakfast
8. pardon me o god
9. he went to a hotel took the key opened his room kept his bag and suitcase inside and came out
10. to err is human to forgive divine
11. on the whole it was as interesting informative and educative article
12. yes i can meet you tomorrow if the weather is fine
13. i have no money therefore i can't buy this book
14. he said your father is looking very ill today
15. this is my fathers office where he comes to work every day
16. in that case you should have prepared four said ramu
1. Will you help me?
2. Delhi, the capital of India, stands on the banks of river Yamuna.
3. Mrs. Jindal knows English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Tamil and Punjabi.
4. How beautiful the sky is!
5. Mother! should I stay or leave?
6. “Where do you want to go?”, asked Meera.
7. She had a banana, an apple, a sandwich and a cup of coffee for breakfast.
8. Pardon me, O God!
9. He went to a hotel, took the key, opened his room, kept his bag and suitcase inside and came out.
10. To err is human; to forgive divine.
11. On the whole it was as interesting, informative and educative article.
12. Yes, I can meet you tomorrow, if the weather is fine.
13. I have no money; therefore I can't buy this book.
14. He said, “Your father is looking very ill today.”
15. This is my father’s office, where he comes to work every day.
16. “In that case you should have prepared four”, said Ramu.