|Longitudinal Section of a Bisexual Flower|
Label the parts of the flowers (answer given in this post)
image credits: wikimedia
Fill in the blanks
1. In _________, many bacteria and protozoa simply divide into two or more daughter cells.
2. __________ is associated with the stability of population of species.
3. The fertilized egg gets implanted in the lining of the ________.
4. In mammals, the embryo gets nutrition from the mother’s blood with the help of a special tissue called _________.
5. In vegetative propagation plants produced are __________ similar to parents.
6. DNA copying mechanisms creates _________ which are useful for ensuring the survival of the species.
7. ________ is present in the centre of a flower and is the ________ reproductive part.
8. The transfer of pollen grains from the anther to the stigma which is referred to as _________.
9. In human females, an event that reflects onset of reproductive phase is called _________.
10. The sperms formed are delivered through _________.
11. __________ is the male reproductive part and it produces pollen grains that are yellowish in colour.
12. In human male, the ________ gland produces a milky white, alkaline fluid that contributes the bulk of the semen.
13. ____________ is the period during which humans become sexually mature.
14. Sperms are _________ cells while other cells of human body are _________. (diploid, haploid)
15. The ___________parts of angiosperms are located on the ___________.
7: Carpel, female
10: vas deferens
14: haploid, diploid
15: reproductive, flower
In the above show figure, Flower Parts Labelled as: