Saturday 12 September 2015

CBSE Class 9/10 - Editing Exercise-3

Editing Exercise

Following sentences are incorrect. Identify the errors and write the correct sentences
CBSE Class 9/10 - Editing Exercise-3


1. Mohan is the tallest of all the other boys.

2. This pen is superior than that.

3. He was sent with a verbal message to the head master.

4. He does not know to behave in the society.

5. He has a strong headache.

6. The train has arrived immediately.

7. She copied the draft word by word.

8. It is long since I have seen him.



9. The God is everywhere.

10. It was a long paper.

11. I feel some better.

12. Yesterday a pick-pocket cut my pocket.

13. Mrs Patil is our English Professor.

14. I dare not to do it.

15. Both men have not come.


Answers:
1. Mohan is taller than any other boy.
2. This pen is superior to that.
3. He was sent with an oral message to the head master.
4. He does not know how to behave in the society.
5. He has a severe headache.
6. The train has arrived just now.
7. She copied the draft word for word.
8. It is long since I saw him.
9. God is everywhere.
10. It was a lengthy paper.
11. I feel somewhat better.
12. Yesterday a pick-pocket picked my pocket.
13. Mrs Patil is our professor of English.
14. I dare not do it.
15. Both the men have not come.

☛ See also
Editing Exercise-1
Editing Exercise-2
Editing Exercise - 3
Editing Exercise - 4
Editing Exercise - 5
Cloze Test and Error Correction

12 comments:

We love to hear your thoughts about this post!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.